“Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table”. Psalms 128:3.
I Want to let you know that God has nothing to do with a lady’s physical appearance, beauty, career, profession, dressing, etc. and God is not interested in that aspect of their lives. It is only men who are interested in the configuration of any woman.
VALUES THAT GOD IS LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN
1. God is looking for a woman who can pass on the God given virtue in them to their children.
2. “When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.” II Tim 1:5
3. God is looking for mothers who will not entrusting the lives of their children into the hands of a stranger (Nannies).
“She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.” Prov. 31-15
4. God is looking for a woman who can stand in gap for her family. Prov. 31:16-
FUNCTIONS A WOMEN SCHOULD CARRY OUT IN HER HOMES
1. She must be a helper to her husband
2. Must be ready to support her husband every step of the way.
3. She must be the hidden strength of her husband.
4. “The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life”. Prov. 31:11-12
5. She must be a spiritual person
6. Her mouth must be filled with wisdom and kindness.
“She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.” Prov. 31:26
7. She must be a homemaker not a home breaker.
“It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman”. Prov. 21:19
WHAT WOMEN SHOULD KNOW OR HAVE
a. Have a little bit of Pride
c. Must not settle for less or marry out of pity.
WHAT WOMAN MUST LOOK FOR IN A MAN
i. He must be loving by nature
ii. He must be a man of prayer
iii. He must be a man of integrity and Godly character
iv. He must be willing to praise both God and you
v. He must be willing to respect your feelings
PASTOR LANRE AREOLA