- Praise is the act of making positive statements about a person, object or idea, either in public or privately.
- Praise implies saying or writing good things about God. It’s a way of expressing thanks to or love and respect for God.
- Praise is the act of exalting or extolling God for what He has done, or what He is yet to do.
- Importance of Praise
- Praising God is the reason for our existence. We are created to show forth His praise (Isaiah 43:21)
- Even before we were conceived, the Lord had predestined us to manifest the praise of His glory (Ephesians 1:5-6)
- Praise is the end result of our trials and temptations in the Lord, and it brings forth the glory of the Lord (1Peter 1:7)
- Benefits of Praise
- Praise brings you out of the land of slavery, into the place of destiny.
- Praise guarantees the presence of God (Psalm 22:3, Exodus 15:11)
- When you praise God, problems take to their heels…they can’t stand the presence of the Most High God.
- Heartfelt praise provokes the blessing of the Lord, in such a way that the heathen are gripped with fear (Psalm 67:5-7)
- Through sincere praise, God turns around your situation for good; everything begins to work in your favour…
PASTOR NATHANIEL SADELA